Google Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Really?

Well, I must be on to something because today I went to the Walgreen's near my work and the Pssst! was locked up.  Oh, sure, there were other dry shampoos that were on the shelf and accessible without having to get a store employee to retrieve it for me and then take it to the checkout to prevent stealing- but I am feeling awfully brand loyal to Pssst! right now.  Apparently, so are other people.  But come on, is there really a rash of people shoplifting Pssst! and leaving all the other dry shampoos?  I have to admit, since I have an unspoken rule that I don't buy things that are locked up (which has been broken from time to time for diapers), I left empty-handed.  I couldn't bring myself to buy any of the others, and I suppose other, including thieves feel the same.  Pssst! really is that good.
-35

No comments:

Post a Comment